Are you passionate about helping broken lives be transformed? Do you want to be part of a Christian ministry that is speaking into women’s issues around our nation?
Mercy UK is a vibrant, faith-filled charity with a Head Office at the Cornerstone Training Centre and our Residential home with 20 beds for young women based in Oxenhope, West Yorkshire.
We currently have no roles available
If you are interested in working for Mercy UK, please email email@example.com or call 01535 642042 if you would like to know more!
Applying for a job at Mercy UK
You are advised to submit your completed application form as soon as possible to have the best chance of being considered. We reserve the right to close the post before the stated closing date where we have a high response rate.
We are unable to consider applicants who do not presently have permission to work in the UK.
You should note that applications received after the closing date, unfortunately, will not be considered.
Please note: Most positions carry an Occupational Requirement (OR) on the grounds of gender, religion and belief in keeping with current guidance. Post holders must generally be female unless stated otherwise. All post holders must be able to demonstrate a Christian belief and value system, in line with Mercy UK’s core objectives and values.
Please note: All new post holders will be required to pay for an enhanced DSB through Mercy UK before starting in post. This payment will be refunded to the post holder after the probation period has ended.
Mercy UK Overview
Mercy UK exists to provide opportunities for young women to experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness and life-transforming power in partnership with her local church.
We are a national charity, based in West Yorkshire, serving the church across the UK with our sought after services, which include:
• A free of charge, residential, Christian discipleship programme for women aged between 18 and 30 years old who are struggling with life-controlling issues such as self-harm, eating disorders or abuse in any of its forms.
• A free of charge support service to pastors and those who are seeking help in overcoming life-controlling issues.
• Keynote addresses, conference sessions or seminars sharing a message of freedom and hope, with a focus on (but not exclusive to) women’s ministry within churches.
• Training for pastoral teams and those who are helping or have a desire to help others in challenging situations.
• Keys to Freedom 8 week interactive discipleship course to educate, equip and empower you with biblical keys to live free and stay free
Our global vision, as part of Mercy Ministries International, is to be known as an effective and well-respected organisation dedicated to transforming lives of generations searching for truth and wholeness.
Mercy UK is the working name for Mercy Ministries UK. We are a registered Charity (registration number 1111377), a company limited by guarantee (registration number 5373315) and a member of the Evangelical Alliance (membership number 187498).