- A free, residential Christian discipleship programme for young women aged between 18 and 30 years old who are struggling with life-controlling issues such as self harm, eating disorders or abuse in any of its forms.
- A free of charge support service to pastors and those who are seeking help in overcoming life controlling issues.
- Mpower Training – our one day training course for pastors, pastoral teams, parents and people helpers
- Keys to Freedom – our 8 week interactive discipleship course to help you live free and stay free
- A message of freedom and hope, with a focus on (but not exclusive to) discipleship and keys to freedom within churches, through church talks, conference sessions and seminars.
- Training for pastoral teams and those who want to help others in challenging situations.
- A large range of resources to further our message of freedom.
He has sent us to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives, to provide for those who grieve, to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes
Our range of services seek to educate, equip and empower the local church with expertise, support and resources to meet the needs of their community.
We have built and founded Mercy UK on 3 core principles:
- Our residential Christian discipleship programme is provided completely free of charge
- We give away at least 10% of all unrestricted donations received to other Christian ministries
- No money is accepted from any governmental body or other source that will compromise our practice of Christian principles within the residential discipleship programme or other services provided